Saturday, August 2, 2008

Let's go to the RODEO

It was the 24th of July and that meant rodeo time. We all got ready to go, except mom, she wanted to stay at home and rest. As we were getting ready to leave Wyatt decided he wanted to stay home with his mom. He was kind of doing his indecisive thing. So the rest of us got in the van. We figured after we pulled out of the garage that Wyatt was probably crying because he changed his mind and wanted to go to the rodeo. So dad honked the horn as we were driving away. Then we hear some screaming and look back to see Wyatt chasing after us! "I changed my mind, I want to go," he said in tears. Oh boy! So he jumped in and we were off.
Wyatt wondering if maybe he should have stayed home?
He looks a little concerned.

Look at em all decked out in the cowboy gear! Oh yeah!
Levi stealin' Wyatt's hat. I love this picture!
Ohh la la! Look at Wyatt! He even wore his Wranglers.

Was he trying to catch some girl friends, or friend girls I mean?

Heidi was telling him how good looking he was. Wyatt then said, "Levi must be a handsome shopper then, because he's the one who got me this shirt." Oh dear:)

He had lots of fun at the rodeo. He enjoyed getting some food and the chicken chase. He said he would have got one but he bumped heads with somebody.

Overall he had a blast, and was happy he decided to come.

2 comments:

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Wyatt you look so handsome!!! I was wondering if you guys know how to see Eric and Cheryl's blog-I tried to get on there's, but I see that it's private!!

MaryLynn great job on Anena's announcements-I love them! You guys should come down and scrapbook (or just hang out) again before school starts...are you guys doing anything for your mom's and Cheryl's birthday?!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

I tagged you! Look on my blog and then post the answers on yours!