Saturday, October 4, 2008

Strenuous

Being the vice president at EHS, I am in charge of homecoming. It was this week and it was pretty stressful for me. There were a couple times when I almost had a breakdown, but everything turned out in the end. The dance is tonight and I've got all the decorating done so i can finally relax and just enjoy homecoming.

Stud-muffin Volleyball. The boys really liked playing and a couple got a little too into it.

The Parade. Right after the parade we had free hot dogs at the football field. We gave out 550 hot dogs...that's a lot!!!
Powder-Puff Football. This is always my favorite homecoming activity. I had a blast playing, but I have been extreamly sore ever since. That's me in the middle with the yellow shirt. I "accidentally" tackled a couple girls when I was trying to pull their flags.


No comments: