Monday, September 22, 2008

REVENGE


I finally got my revenge Saturday night. I stole Scottie's bed (which is a hide-a-bed couch) and put it in the back of his truck and hid his truck from him. It was quite an adventure to get the couch up the stairs and out the door, but with Lance, Ashley, and Wyatt helping we made it. I sent Travis to go hide his truck while Wyatt, Ashley and I toilet papered his room. By the way, when I got there, his mom said he could possibly be home in 15-20 minutes so we were in a bit of a rush. Anyway, I left him a sign that said, "I know it's been driving you crazy and I'd hate for you to lose any more sleep over it so may answer is..." and on the other side of the poster it said "Not coming that easily. Your first clue is..." and I gave him the first clue for the scavenger hunt thing to find his truck. I wrote, " There's NO WAY I won't go to homecoming with you!" on his truck windows. Oh, and i left him some candy just to be nice.

Scottie got home not long after we left so I stayed with Ashley because I knew he'd expect me to help him put his bed back because I made him wash my car. I waited at Ashley's house until he finally pulled up in his truck. He didn't get out of his truck so we went out to talk to him. He didn't say anything. He just glared at me and wouldn't even smile. I thought he was just kidding me but he never broke. I didn't think I'd been that mean but he made me feel so guilty!!! We went back to his house to put his bed back. Travis and Lance turned on us and made me and Ashley move the couch all by ourselves. Scottie still never smiled the whole time we pitifully tried to get his bed back down the stairs. He was really starting to scare me.

Well, we finally got his bed put back and most of the toilet paper out of the way after like 40 minutes. Scottie just went and laid on his bed and still wouldn't talk to me. I didn't want to just leave with him like that so I just waited there until he would talk to me. He finally just started laughing and said he was just kidding me. He actually thought it was pretty funny but he wanted to give me a guilt trip since I had given him such a hard time about washing the butter off my car. It worked! I told him to never do that to me again and we both had a good laugh about it.

Anyways, it was quite fun stealing his bed and his truck and trashing his room.

2 comments:

MaryLynn Gardner said...

Oh dear:) Good job sister. sounds like quite the adventure. bet wyatt had fun. Glad it all worke out for you. too bad you didn't take more pics:)

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

You've been tagged....see my blog for details!