Monday, September 15, 2008

STINKING BOYS!!!






So today after school, mom totally shewed (if that's a word) me out of the house to go watch chett and gale for a little while. This being just a couple weeks away from homecoming, I was quite suspicous. Then mom told me to take the van and not my car. That totally gave it all away. I was reluctant to leaved my car, being afeared of just what might happen to it in my absense. It has been needing a wash, but i decided to wait a while before i bothered just because i figured something might happen to it anyway.

When I showed up at Cheryl's house, both Cheryl and Eric had goofy grins on their faces. Hah, that wasn't suspicious at all. I was tempted to call Scottie's phone while I was at Cheryl's and ask him if he was done sabatoging my car yet, but i decided not to ruin his fun.

Sure enough, when i got home, my car was up on blocks with all four tires missing and smeared with butter. Surprise, surprise:) Then there was candy all over my room. I didn't mind the candy part so much-at least it tastes good-but i wasn't too excited about cleaning the butter off my car.

A few minutes later, Scottie recieved a nasty phone call from me. He and Lance came back, the kind gentlemen that they are, to put the tires back on my car and return it to its proper place on the ground. I demanded that they wash it as well. They weren't too excited about that. But with the help of Eric removing the fuses out of Scottie's truck so he could not escape, we got them to help wash the butter off.

Now, i get to come up with some way to get my revenge. I want something extreme!!! so if you have any ideas, PLEASE let me know:)

3 comments:

MaryLynn Gardner said...

Oh little sister! that sounds like quite the adventure! I love that you used the word "afeard." Your blog post made my day. My first thought was that you got in a car accident! Oh boy i'll have to think of an idea por tu to get back lil ol scottie lou:) Love ya.

MaryLynn Gardner said...

something like, "i wheel, i wheel....or i wheel not." :)

La Familia Giménez said...

I thought it looked like a car accident too. HEHE. good luck getting him back!!