Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I-Night


I-Night


I- night is a big event that happens at the beginning of each semester at BYU-Idaho. There are tons of activities. Levi and I went with a small group of friends and we had a blast!


Some of the events we tried were: laser tag, rock climbing, balloon shaving, ball toss, frog jump, bungee run, wheel chair basketball, tug-a-war, dating game, comic frenzy, cherry/whip cream game, and probably more. We decided to pass on a few like sumo wrestling, bull ridding, and twirly dizzy getting rides.


The group we went with.

Levi, MaryLynn, Cami, Sydney and Mandee in the front.



Here we are!


This was an interesting one. They have a cherry and then squirt whipped cream over it and you have to dig for the cherry with your tongue. Then we had a race to see who could eat their whip cream the fasted. We all felt a little ill afterwards:)

Me and two of my roommates getting a little crazy while waiting in line for wheel chair basketball.

Wheel chair basketball. Levi doing some blocking.


Levi and I on the bungee run. It was well a little strenuous but fun. Levi beat me every time of course! I think I did a back flip thing once when the bungee pulled be back. It kinda hurt!

It was a I-night to remember!

2 comments:

La Familia Giménez said...

looking good. i have a feeling this will be a magical semester for both of you..haha...enjoy the single fun college life while you can. Marriage is even better! Have fun. I can´t believe Levi didn´t do sumo wrestling...gosh...

Cheryl said...

Looks like a party! Thanks for posting the info on here MaryLynn. It's fun to read up on your activities. :) Fun Fun!