Friday, September 5, 2008

We Made It to BYU-I

Hello Everybody!

This is MaryLynn. Greeting from Rexburg! Well, Levi and I are here (in Rexburg at the BYU-I that is)! It was a long drive but we are so excited to be back! It was wonderful when we saw the temple in view, I can't wait to go there. So after an 8+ hour drive, we dropped of the stuff at my apartment. My old roomate Mandee was there and it was great to see her again. We are rooming together along with Ashla and some other girls. Then we went to Levi's apartment and dropped of his stuff. Three of his roommates were there, they were all freshman. They seem nice so that is good for him. He said it was weirder to come back than the first time! It is so fun to have him here too. Heidi....next year! Ashla will be here tomorrow, I can't wait.

Then we ventured to the lovely local grocery store Brolums and gave one of Levi's roommates a ride too. Fun, fun, we bought food and such. Ya know stuff like Berry Colosal crunch. hum sounds like some good dinner with a little peanut butter on it. hehe. It is chilly here, but no snow yet...maybe tomorrow:) I am quite tired from staying up way late packing, so I don't think I will venture on anything too exciting tonight. It was fun talking with Mandee and catching up and making some fun plans for the semester.

I am having a goal to be more outgoing, social, and friendly. Hopefully having a year of college behind me...not being a freshman will help. I think Levi was a little sad that he wouldn't have Bryant pestering him that it was time to go to bed :) haha. Heidi can't wait tell you are here! Are you surviving the um brothers?

Well, I guess I should go unpack and such, and eat, and sleep. I am way tired!

Well, Love you all family and miss you.

Talk to you later. Post some pics with the sheep!

P.S. Wyatt, how are the straws?

3 comments:

La Familia Giménez said...

Congratulations on surviving another trip to rexburg!! Hope you have a wonderful sememster. Time flies. I can´t believe you are already in school again.
ENJOY!! And keep blogging!!

Cheryl said...

Have fun in school! We'll miss you both!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

How was your first day?! Hope you are having fun being back at school again! Take some pics of your dorm etc. and your roomies!!! Keep in touch! LUV YA!